oh it’s all so sad and true. I will add a few benefits of my own.
1. early happy hour – gin and tonics at noon? WHY THE HELL NOT!
2. wearing yoga pants, a tank top and no bra all day
3. …and further in the wardrobe department – not having to wear shoes
4. no workplace drama “no, I actually do not fucking care what ‘she, like, said’ you insipid trollop”
….and the horrible
1. early happy hour. “suddenly I feel so unmotivated and why is the logo I’m working on all blurry?”
2. forgetting I have no bra on when the JW’s come by (well, that might actually be an awesome)
3. not wearing shoes … and stepping on polly pocket heads, legos, star wars body parts and doll earrings with my bare feet
4. workplace drama – MOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! SHE WAS MEEEEEEAN TO MEEEE!!!!!